Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 1



What are we thinking? What have I let myself be talked in to? Joe has decided that we should try "insanity" instead of restarting p90x. Today was day 1. It was awful.

There are some things that (after 1 workout) I can say I do like about insanity:
  • Shaun T doesn't remind me of Michael Scott (Tony Horton)
  • Workouts are only 45 min instead of 90 min
  • It's only 60 days instead of 90
  • No equipment necessary (i.e. no pull up bar screwed into door jam)
  • one of the participants in the video can't keep up
Then there are some things that I don't like as much:
  • we made it through 25 min out of the 45 min video before experiencing total muscle failure
  • the goal of the video is total muscle failure :(
  • I still hate working out

I will keep you posted as we continue our journey into insanity. Has anyone tried it? Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment